Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Due Italy From Bern

I was not thinking that after 3 days, I feel like to get back to work but Monday afternoon I had this feeling! My mind was around Carrara, I tried to skip, but a not pleasant feeling of missing something was all these days along with me! The company of my relatives could change the atmosphere but I would rather to make myself busy with business affairs!
I woke up sooner and we had the last breakfast of these days all together. The children, or better to say teenager students should go to the school about 7.30 and i left almost the same time! A cold breeze noticed me the temperature and I went fast to skip the traffic jam of the morning! I was alone and about seven hours of drive from Bern to Carrara!
When I was driving from Bern to Luzern the beauty of snow falling down create a beautiful scenery but after Luzern it became heavier. I stopped in Gottard for a while to refresh!



The car Fiat Sedici, was a right car for this weather, and I could enjoy of driving in a snowy day. I took some shots while driving with one hand and remembered a nice friend who was holding my cellphone in order to help me to drive properly by two hand!!! Such a lovely creature!

Yes, it was getting worth but I liked! When I passed the San Gottardo tunnel the weather changed softly and it stopped raining around Bellinzona.

A sunny day nearby Lugano certify that Spring has arrived. It may not be lush yet, but there are certainly signs!
The last one-hand driving and the last shot of today! The scenery was irresistible! A beautiful day started with n autumn chilly wind in Bern, winter snow on the way and now spring at Italian boarder!


I could see what early spring looks like at Lake Lugano ( Lago Di lugano ).

Last year when i was driving back to Carrara, arrived at 19.00 to Fidenza Village and today I took the opportunity to drive fast to have a lunch and then a visit for shopping in Fidenza Village - Welcome

When I parked the car It was almost lunch time and after lunch I feel like I did my duty! I had no the willing of shopping, and would rather to watch windows if I can find what I want!

No comments: