Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14 and Snow!!

I could not believe what I saw! April 14 and snow in Tehran! At the beginning when I opened my eyes, for a second, I supposed, it's a dream.
It was almost 7.30 a.m. when I had a look at the garden! I open the window and touched the leaves covered by snow! As usual a childish happiness from inside and a fresh weather make a better feeling!



There are some changes in global weather and the earth getting warmer, but we were not expecting in Tehran snow falling down in April 14.
Anyway, it was a wonderful morning, a surprise, although snow melts fast in these weather. The temperature probably the was around +3 and not so cold, but a winter jacket is necessary!
I went back to last year spring time in Bern when I was in Norooz lovely holidays with snow on about late March, which is not unusual in Bern! I always appreciate snow day and enjoy.

No comments: