Friday, March 20, 2009

Attending New Year celebration

It was in my mind from couple of days ago to joint my cousin family in Bern to celebrate New year with them to have a real rest.
The flight from Tehran IKIA to Milam Malpensa was perfectly on time and as soon as I arrived I rent a car to drive to Switzerland.
It was the same route I took last year and a deep nostalgic feeling was coming back to me but the happiness of being in a Norooz gathering was forcing me to drive non stop and fast, up to speed limit for sure, to arrive to Zurich on time, where there was a gathering!
I was in Zurich about 11:45 but the problem was the address of the place which was only the name of a street in a big city!
When I reached the place they were surprised how I could find it while it could be easier if they send me the correct address before my trip and then through internet a map and a path was a simple job! Probably my cousin didn’t know either!
In any case I could manage to be in Iranian celebration and it was enough, after a hard working day and not sleeping hours before the flight, to be along with them.



A happy Norooz started and Iranian lunch after a long travel from Tehran to Milan and then Zurich was the best I could have! We left the party sooner to reach to Bern before rush hour time! All the effort for just for 2 hours mgathering! I believ e it worths and it's all because of Norooz.
Happy Norooz in Switzerland!

No comments: