Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Day in Shanghai

Since many years ago, after revolution in Iran, Valentine night took its place in Iranian culture as well!
It was my first experience to stay such a night in China, although I was so busy for the fair but i didn't see so many movements for valentine night in my Hotel area in Pudung!
We had the occasion to have a meeting with fair administrator in the lobby of hotel and then continue to talk in the lobby with some friends!
Anyway I remembered last year but no dare to move myself! I accepted the reality in my life and to be honest with myself there is nothing interesting to me in a Valentine day in Shanghai!
The one who was with somebody last year may go to a new one this year when there is no meaning of a pure love and specially when people loves their dreams as a lover!
Happy friendship to everybody who is honest and sincere!

No comments: