Friday, January 02, 2009

How a Happy New Year!



Today, second day of 2009 started but I am still not in a good mood! There is no the happiness of a new year because of so many reasons!
Although the begging of the year and almost nine months, were good time of my life but the wind of Autumn 2008, brought unpleasant events to my days!
And now the children of Gaza and the people of both sides under fire, are in front of my eyes. How do they celebrate new year when the fireworks is a nightmare for them! I have the experience of Iraqi rocket attacks in Tehran and all those terrible moments have their own place in my memories! Up to now more than 200 died in Gaza and we don't know when they will find the resolutions!
Among of all the new year greeting cards I liked those I posted. Both have black backgrounds and some lights. Obviously not only me but all of us, are looking for hopes to bring peace and happiness to our life!
We deserve a better life and hope to be fair to find the right way for living in peace together!

No comments: