Sunday, October 19, 2008

THUN's Autumn

A sunny Sunday in a colorful Autumn day for whoever loves the natural beauties, is a great pleasure. More over in Thun, the beautiful peaceful town, where you can see everything of the real Switzerland and its culture. It's located about 35 km far from Bern or half an hour of drive!


There are little covered bridges crossing the river, and openable dams beneath the bridge to control the water level.


Beautiful Autumn scenery's of Thun could not substitute the scenes coming back to me from last trip of last March.
There was also snow falling down and for me as a person who loves the nature, walking with good friends under the snow on beginning of spring, became the most memorizing moments and last for ever!
A view from covered bridge of above dam in such a way I looked at!
And on my way I got this shot to be presented to the couples who were not available at that time! It's beginning of Autumn and there are many flowers around everywhere.
This flowers should be imagine with a right person in between and I would like to send thousand of them to the one who has a beautiful soul!

No comments: