Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy hours in Interlaken

Going ahead in Staatsstrasse toward Interlaken was a better route and shorter for us. The road passes from Lake side and the scenery is amazing! I also remembered last time it was dark and I was going to wrong direction. Today I had the chance to see it at light and with the memories of last time to compare my days!! Somtime it's like that.



Interlaken lies between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, and the name means its situation.



When we arrived to the town it was late afternoon, about Happy Hours time!



My last visit of Interlaken was another afternoon, about the same time, but after taking bath in thermal water in Bern, named SOLBAD & SPA where I had one of the best days of my life. It was snow falling down and I was in outdoor swimming pool.
What a extraordinary experience for me!



It seems that the time already passed, Autumn arrived and the story is over, but always when we concern we can understand that all depend on our definition.
How ever Autumn in another way is a beginning and the winter is not a season for closing down everything because of cold. We can see always spring in our autumn if just we have a good look! Enjoy Roses even its name sounds better!
That was my thoughts when I was walking and captured following shot. Red Reses t0 those lovers who treat themselves better!

No comments: